So, if not the year in review, what do you get here? Simple --
Excuses, Excuses
I was not able to work on this post during the holidays, although I had a week off, and have had little time to do so since. But I have some excuses:
- We had guests. Jennifer's parents visited for Christmas, and stayed for several days after. (Yes, because we coerced them into doing so.) Still, while they were here I didn't feel I could spend much time posting.
- Jellybean has taken to not going to sleep when we put him down at night, but rather cavorting around in his room, making us go upstairs repeatedly to put him back down. While his grandparents were here, we took to the expedient of lying down beside Jellybean until he went to sleep, which made the process faster. Now that they're gone, we're suffering the consequences of Jellybean expecting company while he goes to sleep. However, at this point his "company" is a voice from the hallway neighboring his bedroom, and hopefully we can wean him of even that quickly.
- What, you think that's not enough?
No comments:
Post a Comment